WIJDAN HAMODI MUTTLAK
DEPARTMENT OF LASER AND OPTOELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Wijdan H. Muttlak has received her master’s degree of science in Laser and Optoelectronic Engineering from the University of Technology - Iraq in 2016. Her bachelor’s of science degree was awarded from the University of Technology – Baghdad, Iraq, in 2009. Mrs. Muttlak has been working in optical fiber laboratory, laser systems laboratory, digital electronic laboratory, and Microprocessor 8085 laboratory for 6+ years. She has published several papers in Elsevier journals and other conferences in the field of the laser applications.
M.Sc. in Laser Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2016.
B.SC. in Laser Engineering, University of Technology, Iraq, 2009.
Laser Material Processing, Plasmonic Sensors, Corrosion And Protections By Laser, Optical Fiber Sensors, Nano-Technology.
1. Rashid, Fareed F., Mohameed J. Abdulrazzaq, and Wijdan H. Muttlak. "Laser Speckle Reduction Using a Very Simple Mechanical Movement in the Presence of Nano-Particles Based on Random Mie Scattering." Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 9, no. 31 (2015): 140-143.
2. Alwahib, Ali Abdulkhaleq, Wijdan H. Muttlak, and Ali H. Abdulhadi. "Multi-Response Nanowire Grating Coupled Surface Plasmon Resonance by Finite Element Method." International Journal of Nanoelectronics & Materials 12, no. 2 (2019).
3. Sayed, Hussain K., and Wijdan H. Muttlak. "Power Factor Analysis of High-Frequency Transformer Based DC-DC Bidirectional Dual Active Bridge." In 2018 Third Scientific Conference of Electrical Engineering (SCEE), pp. 310-315. IEEE, 2018.
4. Muttlak, Wijdan H., Ali Abdulkhaleq Alwahib, Ayad Zwayen Mohammed, and Hussain Sayed. "Effect of Q-Switched Nd: YAG laser on the anodization of 1050 aluminum alloy." Optics & Laser Technology 125 (2020): 106055.
5. Alwahib, A. A., Sura H. Al-Rekabi, and Wijdan H. Muttlak. "Comprehensive study of generating sharp dip using numerical analysis in prism based surface plasmon resonance." In AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 2213, no. 1, p. 020143. AIP Publishing LLC, 2020.
Signals and Systems
Optical Communication Lab
Micro – processor and Digital Electronics Lab
Laser Systems Lab
Laser Applications Lan