Graduation for Undergraduates

Graduation

Laser engineering

The B.Sc. degree in Laser engineering is awarded to student who passes successfully theoretical and practical tests according to syllabus. The minimum period of study in the college is four years. The laser engineering curriculum consists of 159 units. According to the university regulations, the student cumulative average should be at least 50% out of 100% for every academic year per module. If the student has successfully accomplished this condition for every academic year, then the graduation requirements is completely fulfilled. According to the marking system in the university, the cumulative mark for every academic year depending of the type of the module can be expressed as follow:

1- The final examination mark for the theoretical subjects is 60% while the rest of 40% is a result of year evaluation through two semester's examinations.

2- The final examination mark of a subject that include a practical weekly hours in the syllabus is 50%, while the rest of 50% is a results of year evaluation through semesters examination.

3- The final examination mark of a practical subject (laboratory) is 40%, while the rest of 60% is a result of year evaluation through two semester's examinations. This subject is proposed.

The student has to finish successfully a summer training period of 30 days in a determined government factories and industrial institutions and also allowed in well-known private sector institutions. This training is fulfilled in the third year summer holiday. An evaluation is carried out by summer training committee in the college in addition to the evaluation provided by the trainer side. Another requirement is that the student has to finish successfully a graduation project in the fourth year. Evaluation to the project work progress is done through midyear seminar presented by the students.

 

Optoelectronics engineering

The B.Sc. degree in OPE is awarded to student who passes successfully theoretical and practical tests according to syllabus. The minimum period of study in the college is four years. The OPE curriculum consists of 159 units. According to the university regulations, the student cumulative average should be at least 50% out of 100% for every academic year per module. If the student has successfully accomplished this condition for every academic year, then the graduation requirements is completely fulfilled. According to the marking system in the university, the cumulative mark for every academic year depending of the type of the module can be expressed as follow:

1- The final examination mark for the theoretical subjects is 60% while the rest of 40% is a result of year evaluation through two semester's examinations.

2- The final examination mark of a subject that include a practical weekly hours in the syllabus is 50%, while the rest of 50% is a results of year evaluation through semesters examination.

3- The final examination mark of a practical subject (laboratory) is 40%, while the rest of 60% is a result of year evaluation through two semester's examinations. This subject is proposed.

The student has to finish successfully a summer training period of 30 days in a determined government factories and industrial institutions and also allowed in well-known private sector institutions. This training is fulfilled in the third year summer holiday. An evaluation is carried out by summer training committee in the college in addition to the evaluation provided by the trainer side. Another requirement is that the student has to finish successfully a graduation project in the fourth year. Evaluation to the project work progress is done through midyear seminar presented by the students.

              Legal Unit                Committees                 Quality Division

We have 139 guests and no members online

Top