SARMAD FAWZI HAMZA ABBAS
DEPARTMENT OF LASER AND OPTOELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
Sarmad Fawzi Hamza Abbas Alhasan was born in Thi Qar Governorate (Thi Qar was the heartland of the ancient Iraqi civilization of Sumer) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjwIwcdfhF4 - Al Rifaie Distinct- IRAQ (Mesopotamia) on April 21, 1979 A.D. (Anno Domini). SFHAA completed his primary at Alnoor Primary School (A.N.P.S.)- Ministry of Education- IRAQ between 1983 A.D.- 1990 A.D., secondary at Alshumokh Secondary School (A.S.S.S.) between 1990 A.D.- 1994 A.D., and high at Alrifaie for Boy High School (A.R.B.H.S.) (Baccalaureate, Scientific Section) between 1994 A.D.- 1998 A.D. in Alrifaie Distinct.
Sarmad Fawzi Hamza Abbas Alhasan (S.F.H.A.A.) joined at the College of Military Engineering (C.M.E.)/ The Military Academic/ Ministry of Defense - IRAQ/ Baghdad (Capital of IRAQ) - Alrasheed Military Camp, the twenty- sixth (26) group out of thirty (30) group registered in the C.M.E. on January, 1 1999 A.D.
In the academic year 2000 AD -2001 AD, SFHAA joined the newly formed Electrical and Electronics Engineering– Laser Engineering (EEE-LE) at the College of Military Engineering (C.M.E.) - IRAQ/ Baghdad.
On April 9, 2003 A.D. the College of Military Engineering (CME) was revoked. It renamed the Alrasheed College of Engineering and Sciences (A.R.C.E.S.) in 2003 AD. The former Alrasheed College of Engineering and Sciences was joined at the University of Technology- the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Baghdad- IRAQ in 2004.
In May 5th, 2005 AD, the department of the Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering (L.O.E.D.) https://loe.uotechnology.edu.iq/ has been endorsed as the Thirteen (13) College of the University of Technology (U.o.T) - IRAQ/ Baghdad- Alsinaa Street, Postal Code 10066 https://www.uotechnology.edu.iq/ . SFHAA earned his undergraduate a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in the Electrical and Electronics Engineering- Laser Engineering Branch from 1999 A.D. to 2003 A.D. at the UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY- IRAQ, the revoked Alrasheed College of Engineering and Sciences (the former College of Military Engineering). SFHAA was enrolled the first course in IRAQ of LASER ENGINEERING for five (5) years at the former College of Military Engineering (C.M.E.) in 1999 A.D
SFHAA earned a general appreciation: Good (70.952%) with very good (Honor) in project. His project was (CO2 Laser Design) on April 2003. His Adviser was Doctor Engineer Waleed Yassein Hussein. Doctor Waleed was a Head of Laser Engineering Branch from 2001 A.D.-2003 AD.
SFHAA was ranked in the first among six (6) of his colleagues (Laser Engineering Branch) to first attempt, the forth (4) from forty nine (49) students of his department (Electrical and Electronics Engineering), and eleven (11) from 115 students of his college to first and second attempts, Departmential Order Number: 2199 on November 2, 2009 AD, (the revoked Alrasheed College of Engineering and Sciences) on September 11, 2003 A.D.
SFHAA has joined the faculty member at the revoked Alrasheed College of Engineering and Sciences, Universitial (The University of Technology- IRAQ) Order Number: 8169 on December 11, 2005 AD, Ministerial (The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research- IRAQ) Order Number: 17923 on November 24, 2005 AD. His name at list is Number 100 from 953 employees.
Sarmad Fawzi Hamza Abbas Alhasan (S.F.H.A.A.) enrolled in graduate studies to earn Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree at the Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering Department (L.O.E.D.) on October 1, 2005 AD. SFHAA joined the faculty member at the Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering Department (LOED), Universial Order Number: 616 on February 23, 2008 AD.
SFHAA has been awarded the degree of the Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering/ Laser Engineering from the Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering Department- The University of Technology – Baghdad/ IRAQ on July 1, 2008 AD, Transcript of Record number 11, on September 22, 2011 AD. His thesis titled (Design and Implementation of Marx Generator for Laser Application) https://uotechnology.edu.iq/dep-aserandoptoelec-eng/thesis/Mss/laser/thesis/sarmad%20fuzy.pdf . SFHAA earned general appreciation: Very Good (80.53%) (Honor) with distinction (90 marks) in project. His advisers were Doctor (Dr.) Nasser Mahdi Hadi (the former Ministry of Science and Technology -Baghdad- Jadriyah/ IRAQ, the department of Laser and Electro-Optics Research Center http://mohesr.gov.iq/ar/), and Assistant Professor Doctor Kadhim Abid Hubeatir Khusbaq (Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering Department/ University of Technology- IRAQ). His project accomplished at Ministry of Science and Technology –Baghdad- Jadriyah/ IRAQ, postal code 10070.
On January 19, 2009, an educational initiative was launched to enhance the educational system of the Republic of IRAQ (Mesopotamia) through sending thousands of qualified graduate Iraqi students to study in the United Kingdom (U.K.), United State America (U.S.A.), and Australia. On August 30, 2012 AD, Sarmad Fawzi Hamza Abbas Alhasan (S.F.H.A.A.) granted a scholarship from the Higher Committee of Education Development in Iraq (H.C.E.D.) http://www.hcediraq.org/HCED_english_website/homeen.html - Prime Minister Office, Referenced Number M.R.N./D2/87/8964 on July 31, 2012 AD, to complete his study PhD degree in Optics from the University of Central Florida (U.C.F.) https://www.ucf.edu/ , 4000 Central Florida Blvd. Orlando, Florida, 32816, United State of America (U.S.A.)
SFHAA earned to his PhD degree in Optics as a major field at the College of Engineering and Computer Science (C.E.C.S.) https://www.cecs.ucf.edu/ - the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (D.E.C.E.) https://www.ece.ucf.edu/ in Graduate Program of Electrical Engineering PhD http://catalog.ucf.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=4andpoid=1341andreturnto=239 at the University of Central Florida on August 5, 2017 AD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVAIIU0ZV8 at 8:00 minute, and 59:55 minute. His dissertation titled (Spray-Deposited Titanium-Oxide Films For Infrared Optics, Photonics, And Solar Cell Applications.)
https://stars.library.ucf.edu/etd/5532/. His adviser was Professor Doctor Robert Edwin Peale https://www.creol.ucf.edu/people/faculty/ .
Professor Peale was joined the faculty member in (Center for Research and Education in Optics and Lasers) CREOL, the College of Optics and Photonics https://www.creol.ucf.edu/ at the University of Central Florida.
SFHAA was graded UCF Cumulative for Grade Point Average (G.P.A.): 3.042/4.0, Graduate status GPA: 3.417/4.0 at UCF https://www.creol.ucf.edu/people/alumni/
Sarmad's Ph.D. was has evaluated in Optics Engineering from the Republic of IRAQ- the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research http://mohesr.gov.iq/ar/ / Scholarships and Cultural Relations Directorate https://scrdiraq.gov.iq/ , Certificate Evaluation Decision number 31684, Referenced number S. B. /23/8385 on March 12, 2018.
Doctor Lecturer SFHAA is currently 2020 AD the faculty member in the Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering Department (L.O.E.D.) https://loe.uotechnology.edu.iq/index.php/ - at the University of Technology (U.o.T)- IRAQ/ Baghdad- Alsinaa Street, Postal Code 10066 https://www.uotechnology.edu.iq/
Ph.D. in Optics, Electrical and Elecronics Engineering Department, UCF, Florida, USA
M.Sc. in Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq
B.Sc. in Laser Engineering, M.E.C, Baghdad, Iraq
His contributions cover a broad spectrum of topics in Optics and Photonics including Marx Generator for LASER (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) application and Solar cells.
- A.C. Circuit Analysis
- A.C. Circuit Analysis Lab
- D.C. Circuit Analysis
- D.C. Circuit Analysis Lab
- Control Engineering
- Optical Communications Lab
- Detectors Lab
- Computer Science
- Computer Applications
- Geometrical Optics Lab
- AwardsAward this DIPLOMA to Sarmad Fawzi Alhasan, Intensive English Program, The Center for Multilingual Multicultural Studies (C.M.M.S.) at the University of Central Florida (U.C.F.) https://global.ucf.edu/english-language-institute/ , UCF Global , 4356 Scorpius Street, Building 139, Orlando, FL 32816-0130, United State of America (U.S.A.) on Summer 2013 AD.
- Thanks and appreciation from the President of the University of Technology for publishing research papers and referring to name the University of Technology (U.o.T)- IRAQ/ Baghdad, Universal Order Number (4457) on: 05/17/2018 AD. His name at list is Number 70.
- Thanks and appreciation from the head of the Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering Department (L.O.E.D.), University of Technology (U.o.T)– IRAQ/ Baghdad for activating Electronic Learning (E. Learning), Departmental Order Number (342) on: 5/30/2018 AD.
- Thanks and appreciation from the head of the Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering Department (L.O.E.D.), Reference Number (245) on: 04/18/2019 AD.
- Acknowledgement of the head of the Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering Department (L.O.E.D.) for the development of new laboratory tests for all grade levels in the section in 2011.
- Thanks and appreciation from the head of the Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering Department (L.O.E.D.), University of Technology (U.o.T) - IRAQ/ Baghdad for universitial performance evaluation, Departmental Order Number (251) on: 04/9/2017 AD.
- Thanks and appreciation from Center Director the Energy and Fuel Research Center (E. F. R. C.)- University of Technology (U.o.T) - IRAQ/ Baghdad, to attend and participate the First Scientific Conference for Energy and Renewable Energies for the period from 21-22 /12/2011, Departmental Order Number (16) on 01/9/2012 AD. His name at list is Number 13.
- Thanks and appreciation from the Department of Electrical Engineering- University of Technology (U.o.T) - IRAQ/ Baghdad, to attend and participate the Third Scientific Conference of Electrical Engineering, Departmental Order Number (H. K. 107) on 01/14/2019 AD.
- International Scientific Conference third of nanotechnology and advanced materials and their applications in Iraq, to attend and participate.
- Symposium Laser Applications in Petroleum Engineering in IRAQ, to attend and participate.
- Symposium TEDX (Technology, Entertainment, and Design) https://www.ted.com/about/programs-initiatives/tedx-program Baghdad has any ideas that promote newsworthy in Iraq, to attend and participate.
- Conference of the promotions and scientific reality in Iraq, to attend and participate.
- First Annual Electrical Engineering Student Project Symposium (A. E. E. S. P. S.) with IEEE/Iraq Section, and IEEE young professions at Electrical Engineering Department - University of Babylon http://en.uobabylon.edu.iq/ , https://www.facebook.com/College.of.Engineering.Babylon.University.iraq/posts/2475557835822996?comment_id=2476094265769353 Thursday, June 20, 2019, to attend and participate.