- To all applicants for postgraduate studies for the academic year 2021-2022, we would like to inform you of the following regulation and roles:
1- The competitive exam will be held in the classrooms at the Department , according to the letter of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research - Research and Development Department No. 5/4038 on 8/6/2021.
2- The exam date is on Sunday 20/6/2021.
3- The exam starts at nine AM and lasts for three hours.
4- Bring a colored copy of the application form.
5- Finally, Please keep social distancing and wear masks and gloves.
- The University of Technology has been announced a formal form for the writing of MS.c thesis and Ph.D. dissertation for the academic year 2020-2021. Please click on the following links to download the templates.
- The approval of the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research to change the date of the competitive examination to Monday, 25/6/2018 instead of 24/6/2018
- According to the regulations and roles (fifth: (exams and grades) /twenty first issue, item 2 from the postgraduate guide, and according to our Permissions authority and Regarding to the absence of the student Kadhim Jwad Abdulkareem for two weeks.It has been decided on you to have a final warning. It is important to attend your lectures, otherwise, all the administrative procedures will be apply on you.
- Applicants who wishing to apply for postgraduate studies for the academic year 2017-2018 to transfer from general admission to special admission shall be required to visit the Graduate Studies Division
- Comprehensive Exam Schedule for Postgraduate Studies (PhD of Laser Engineering)
- Announcement of the postgraduate’s acceptance names (Master + PhD) for the academic year 2017-2018
- For all applicants for postgraduate studies (Master + PhD) for the academic year 2017-2018, bring the electronic application form with all the required Documents in one file for the purpose of auditing and recording of electronic data until 18/6/2017
- A course training to teach how to prepare a master's thesis for postgraduate students / research stage
- Second and last warning to the student Master Rasha Falah Hassan need to adhere to attendance otherwise it will take administrative procedures against you according to the controls
- An alarm to the master's students Safa Salam Radi, Hala Abdullah Hashim, Fatima Saad Hector, Dalia Ahmed Mohammed, Safana Alaa Abdul Hussein, due to their absence from attending the lecture on the English language on Tuesday, 7/3/2017
- First warning to the master student Rasha Falah Hassan due to lack of commitment to attend the theoretical lectures for the second semester
- Second and last warning to the student Master Josephine Khalid Badr the need to adhere to attend and follow-up research project and otherwise will take administrative procedures against you according to the controls
- To graduate student - Master of laser engineering - Heba Khudair Abbas
- Announcement to postgraduate students covered by the Complementary attempted
- The attendance of postgraduate student - Master of Optoelectronic Engineering (Ahmed Nouri Obaid) is attributed to the Department for conducting the course for the academic year 2016-2017; otherwise he will be arguing his restriction according to the controls
- Addressing the cases of graduate students for the academic year 2015-2016
- Postgraduates application 2015